Kalamunda Volunteer Fire & Rescue Service

Proudly Serving the Community for 56 Years
Kalamunda Fire Station
38 Central Road
Kalamunda WA 6076
PO BOX 28, KALAMUNDA WA 6926
P:  08 9257 1666 (answering machine)
F:  08 9257 2455
E:  webmaster@kalamundavfrs.org.au

   Home      News & Events      1959-1969
1959-1969
 

28th May 1963
First meeting held in the new Fire Station at 38 Central Road Kalamunda.

25th July 1963
Bedford Fire Truck No.2 arrived on station and placed in service officially on the 1st August 1963.

Licence No. KM000 had 97 miles on the clock.

 
10th August 1963
Kalamunda Fire Station was officially opened at 10.30am by the Hon Ross Hutchison Chief Secretary.




As volunteer firefighters, we do...
what we can, when we can, where we can, if we can and to the very best of our ability.
 
(c) 2010-2014, Kalamunda Volunteer Fire & Resuce Service - Material at this site may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of DFES or the State of Western Australia.  Photos or text may not be used without permission.